What Can I do if My Driver’s License Has Been Suspended?

en español>

If your driver’s license has been suspended due to lack of payment of spousal or partner support you can go to the court and file a form that asks the court to consider giving you back your license:

  • Notice of Motion for Judicial Review of License Denial (Form FL-670) Opens new window

If you want the court to address any other issues, such as lowering your monthly payments for spousal or partner support, you will need to file a:

  • Notice of Motion (Form FL-301) Opens new window
  • Application for Order and Supporting Declaration (Form FL-310) Opens new window
  • Financial Statement (Simplified) (Form FL-155) Opens new window
    See the instructions Opens new window for this form.
  • Income and Expense Declaration (Form FL-150) Opens new window
    See the instructions Opens new window for this form.

To help you decide if form FL-150 or form FL-155 is right for you, read an information sheet called "Which Financial Form - FL-150 or FL-155?" (DV-570) in English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean or Vietnamese. Click on the language you need:

You may not need all of these forms. Or you may need more forms. If you're not sure which forms to use, talk to your Family Law Facilitator Opens
new window or a lawyer. 

For help in getting low-cost legal aid, click here. Opens new window

For help finding local court forms you may need, go to your county's court website: click here. Opens new

The Family Law Facilitator’s Office can help you figure out which forms you need to file and can assist you in filling out the forms.





Did this information help you?  Tell us what you think.